Friday, February 4, 2011

Your Mission


Your weekend mission,
should you choose to accept

1) Be inquisitive like a scientist and curious about nature.
2) QUICK think of 3 things you are thankful for.
3) Passion. There are jobs that you do for money. There are careers, which offer money plus advancement. And there are callings, which are those things you have to do. Americans on average have 12 different jobs and four different careers over their lifetime. The Wealthy have fewer, and I believe it's because they've found their passion, ask yourself: What is it people say I do well? What am I doing with my time? And if that doesn't work: What turned me on as a child - and does it have a corollary in the adult world?

Create by Faith Ford with love
{photo} via www.flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment